Offering your skills and expertise through freelancing is one of the most effective and fastest ways to earn money online. The number of freelancers all over the world is continuously growing and most of them do freelance jobs as their side hustle while some rely on it as their main source of income. That is why, with this kind of competition, it could be pretty challenging to get clients these days.
On today’s podcast episode, we are going to help you get through this challenge by providing you ideas and proven methods on how to acquire clients. We’ll also share some of the techniques used by our community members. Allow us to bring to the table the most recent approach on how to get clients using different platforms on the internet.
“Freelancing is the quickest way to earn good money because you’re going to get paid well. It’s money for your time but you got to hustle your ass off at first if you want to get to that passive income thing.” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- The most effective ways to get clients
- Why freelancing is the quickest way to earn money online
- The most powerful way to get clients
- How to get clients through the Group Method
- What not to do when using the Group Method
- Why posting high value contents can get you clients
- The importance of your inner circle
- How to get clients through email outreach
- How to use Upwork and acquire clients from this platform
- How powerful LinkedIn is as a source for lead generation
- The value of audience building through your sales page
- The effectiveness of consultation and audits in helping acquire clients
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Millennial Money Man Community
- Millennial Money Man
- The Facebook Side Hustle Course
- Facebook Messenger
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!