There are many aspects of Facebook ads that we find very useful and effective in growing audiences and driving sales. We actually say things about this stuff that some people and other Facebook marketers disagree on, but we know better!
We test and try these things before sharing about them. So, on this episode, we’re debunking the MYTHS about Facebook ads. Don’t miss this one because we’ll surely cover a lot!
“That’s what really people missout on— the offer and your copy should be something that attract the right people and repel the wrong people… it is the best filter that you can use.” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- The 8 common FB myths debunked
- The truth about growing your audience as little as a dollar per day
- The different campaign types to grow your audience while spending less
- How the Facebook pixel works
- How data are collected in the ad set level
- The importance of targeting bigger audience
- The importance of a great offer and copy in attracting audiences
- Why Facebook Ads is actually good for business to business
- The power of Facebook algorithm and lookalike audiences
- Facebook as a powerful advertising platform
- Why Facebook algorithm update is actually very useful
- Running Facebook ads with more than 20 percent text in your image
- Investing in page likes
- The proper way to use the right side bar for your ads
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Episode 100 – A Look Back at 100 Episodes
- Facebook Ads for Bloggers
- Millennial Money Man
- Google Ads
- Facebook Image Text Overlay Tool
- How To Get FREE Facebook Page Likes
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!