If you have a service-based business or you’re freelancing, acquiring clients is one of the first things you need to focus on. With much competition out there, you’ll need effective ways to get clients and grow your business.
Chris Orzechowski joins us for this episode to share how he acquired clients for his copywriting business. He has this client acquisition thing mastered and he’ll be talking about it on today’s podcast.
“It’s not about, let me get 500 people that know me, it’s like let me get 10 people who I have great relationships with, who are connected, who might be able to help me out in the future, these people I need to keep and help out and help them grow as well…” -Chris Orzechowski
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- The importance of client acquisition to service-based clients and freelancers
- Four ways to client acquisition
- About cold emailing, how and when to use it
- What and what not to do in a cold email
- The importance of providing solutions instead of criticizing work
- The power of referrals
- The importance of connecting with business owners and building relationships
- How helping other people gets you business
- The value of building content that will generate clients over time
- Acquiring clients through paid traffic
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Abbey Woodcock
- Make it Rain: The Secret to Generating Massive Paydays from Your Email List
- 7 Proven Ways to Get Clients
- Keys To Client Relationship Building
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!