After publishing a blog post, one of the biggest challenges is determining how to grow your blog. And what’s the best way to learn how to make money blogging than hearing it straight from an expert!
It’s a great privilege having Jeff Rose as our guest on today’s podcast episode. Jeff is a successful entrepreneur and he’s best known for his personal finance blog called Good Financial Cents, and his Wealth Hacker™ blog. He also has a growing YouTube channel which is Wealth Hacker – Jeff Rose. Be sure to stick around as Jeff unleashed how he grew his monthly blog revenue from $16,500 to $102,000 in 24 Months!
“I have this crazy vision, dream of like I want to show a million people how they can make a million dollars online. And, also in hopes that just some biblical principles of like tithing 10% or more of that, I just think that can make a difference and that’s where I’m at right now. Just thinking about legacy and how do I create content and share what I’ve learned to others and how they can benefit. And then also impact and inspire others as well.” – Jeff Rose
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How did Jeff Rose get started
- What was Jeff’s first huge milestone from his blog
- Where did the $16,500 a month income come from
- What was Jeff’s inspiration for content when he was starting
- Conversion vs Traffic
- How did he scale and hit the next level from earning $16,500 to $102,000 a month
- The significance of identifying your strengths, unique ability and the things you love to do that you get paid well to do it
- The importance of recognizing items that bugging you down and you shouldn’t be doing
- Trial and error method
- The value of creating personal connections
- Jeff’s hiring strategy
- The impact of letting go
- Focusing on user experience
- How much to pull out off the business to invest personally vs How much to put back into the business
- What should be your road map in mind
- What’s next for Jeff Rose
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Jeff Rose Wealth Hacker™ blog: https://wealthhackerlabs.com/
- Jeff Rose Personal finance blog: https://www.goodfinancialcents.com/
- Jeff Rose YouTube channel: Wealth Hacker – Jeff Rose
- Google AdSense
- Grant Sabatier
- Dan Sullivan of Strategic Coach
- Who: The A Method for Hiring
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Thanks for having me on the show!