Selling courses or product info, just like any other business, could be risky especially if you aren’t sure what audience to outreach, which products or courses to sell, or how to go about selling and scaling them. Of course, nobody wants to hear crickets during a launch, right?
On today’s episode, we interview one of the well-known online personalities in the personal finance field, and also the co-founder of createandgo.com, Alex Nerney. We will talk about his successful online business and the multiple courses he sells. Don’t miss this episode because he has a lot of helpful information and tips to share.
“It starts out in the email funnel sequence where it says opt in for a very particular thing… and then you build an email sales funnel and then you offer a discount or a bonus inside of the funnel, that’s sort of like your base that you build off of because that provides you that passive income or that leverage to then scale. So then scaling from there could happen through variety of ways…” – Alex Nerney
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How to make sure that there’s demand for your product
- Selling the thing before you create it
- Selling through affiliate marketing
- What demographics to target
- How to know what products to recommend
- How to focus if you are selling multiple products or courses
- The importance of seizing opportunities and sometimes going on a different direction
- How to grow and sell courses
- The value of creating your base audience through Email funnel sequence
- The different ways to scale your audience
- The importance of a good copy
- The importance of a paid support community component
- Unsuccessful courses and how to learn from them
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Alex Nerney
- Alex’s Pro Blogger Bundle Course
- Create and Go YouTube Channel
- Create and Go Blog
- How To Test Your Online Course Idea So You Know People Will Buy
- Facebook Side Hustle Course
- Facebook Side Hustle Community
- Facebook Ads for Bloggers
- Millennial Money Man Community
- Jason Helmes of Anyman Fitness
- Launch That Blog
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!