Running several businesses all at the same time will definitely make you overwhelmed especially if you are just starting out. Having the foundation and resources do really matter so you would be able to keep up with the struggles.
On this episode, we will share with you how we were able to get through the first year of Laptop Empires while managing our own separate businesses, going through the peaks and valleys, and how we get to where we are now. We’ll talk about what to avoid and what to go for.
“One of the biggest things I’ve learned as a business owner is about doubling down on your strengths more than trying to improve weaknesses.” -Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How we prioritize our day/tasks
- The importance of having resources when running multiple businesses
- Reducing work and knowing what to eliminate
- Adding layers on your business over time
- The importance of working on your foundation before adding new stuff
- Looking at the most beneficial things long-term
- Looking for the low hanging fruit opportunities
- What’s working on your business and improving that thing
- Why it is not good to chase on your competitors
- Having a repository for your ideas and evaluating the ideas over time
- Eliminating bottlenecks and making your team independent
- Systemize, automate, and delegate
- Focusing on the things that give you energy
- How to handle being overwhelmed in your business
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Pat Flynn
- Facebook Ad for Bloggers
- Facebook Side Hustle Course
- Laptop Empires
- Laptop Empires Youtube Channel
- Millennial Money Man
- Gary Vee
- Coral Hoyt’s Youtube channel
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!