“The right tool for the right job,” is a saying that has been around for so long. It truly pays dividends if you’re utilizing the precise tool for the task on hand.
Running and maintaining your own business is not always easy-breezy. Fortunately, the advanced technology in this day and age provides innovative tools that can improve the way you’re running it. And that’s why selecting the proper tools for your business is a vital role. But with so many tools available, which ones are best?
In our 125th podcast episode, Bobby and Mike give you a glimpse of the tools that they’re using in Laptop Empires, Millennial Money Man and Red Dirt Agency. If you’re eager to learn more about this, keep listening!
“You don’t want to use more tools than you actually need. You should always be looking to kind of minimize the tools that you use and keep things simple.” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- Why we think ActiveCampaign is a powerful email marketing platform
- Drawback of ActiveCampaign
- How we use Asana in managing the team and content calendars
- How ThriveCart makes our life easier for all the courses and products we sell
- Communicate through Slack
- WordPress as an easy content publishing platform
- We can set-up the blog for you
- Ask your audience to use your affiliate links
- How we communicate through loom video
- Canva as our graphic design tool
- The automation you can build in Zapier
- Impact of using too many tools
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Laptop Empires
- Millennial Money Man
- Red Dirt Marketing Agency
- The Facebook Side Hustle Course
- Asana Beginner Tutorial: How To Use Asana’s Free Project Management Tool
- ThriveCart Affiliate Link
- Google Drive
- BlueHost Affiliate Link
- Launch That Blog
- Setting Boundaries in Your Business – Episode 124
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!