The Idea of a Side Hustle is to create a means to earn some money in addition to what your primary income provides.
On Today’s episode of the Podcast, we are going to go over how to choose which side hustle to set up and go after. Which is important because picking the wrong side hustle could lead to frustration and a lot of wasted time.
We also talk about how we got started with our side hustle’s, how we earned the first $$$ from the side hustles.
“You have to choose between the building a business or the act of making money quickly” – Bobby Hoyt
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice-weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online business. The duo pulls on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How Side hustles differ and why some are faster than others
- The 2 Categories of side hustles
- Knowing your limits and why it is important
- The importance of having a skill
- What to do if you don’t know what to do
- Why it is important to decide “HOW” you want to get to your final Destination
- How a Side hustle broke Mike free from Student Loan debt
- Why it is okay to do something JUST to make money
- Why it pays to use the negative things to fuel your ambitions
- Bobby’s Blueprint to starting and running a successful Side hustle
- Why is it IMPORTANT to make sure you have good Support
- A Teaser for Part 2 and the importance of the “Pre-Launch”
Items Mentioned In The Show:
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!