Q&A is one great way to express and spread different views, opinions and ideas over a wide range of topics. Needless to say, sharing of thoughts is also sharing a part of ourselves on how we perceive things and situations.
Join us today in another laid back episode where we answer on point questions asked by our students from Facebook Side Hustle course. Some of which are business related questions and some are personal ones. We hope and aim that our answers can inspire, foster vision and also help to further fine tune ideas.
“Everybody is meant for more. The problem is that 95% of the people in this world settle for a life that they are not happy with and that isn’t what they really want but the 5% of people that go after and try to get more, they get it. It’s not a function of whether you deserve more, it’s a function of whether are you going to go after more. I get that feeling, I get where it’s coming from but banish that thought from your mind. You are a human being, you deserve everything that you can get your hands on, in a legal humane way.” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- What is the toughest part for us about getting started online
- How shiny object syndrome can impact you
- The importance of choosing your content platform and your social media platform
- Sharing our travel bucket list
- What is the one thing we wish we could go back and tell our beginning self when we were starting out the business
- Significance of investing to hire somebody to teach you
- What is the biggest difference in our normal everyday thoughts in life, being full time entrepreneur vs being 8 to 5 kind of person?
- The top 3 activities if we have to start from scratch that we would do every single day
- How do we define success
- The feeling of not being experienced enough VERSUS you’re just not meant for more
- What impostor syndrome can do to you
- The favorite thing we do as part of our business
Items Mentioned In The Show:
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!