If you have been around the online business world for any length of time, you know that the 6 Figure launch is regularly lauded as the gold standard of success(In the online world at least).
Our view on this is different from everyone else because we believe that we achieved not one but 2 6 figure launches because we did a number of things differently than how the big boys do it.
In this First part of the 6 Figure Launch series, We talk you through how we created the course and why it’s been so successful. We go over how the idea came about, the time it took us from deciding to getting the ball moving and we also give our celebratory wines, both premium and budget options.
“Whatever you are selling HAS to be GOOD and it HAS to get people RESULTS” – Mike Yanda & Bobby Hoyt
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice-weekly podcast the former Band Director (Bobby) and Attorney (Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online business. The duo pull from their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid-back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How the Idea of the Course Came about
- The MOST vital asset you need to have as a foundation for your launch
- The Secret to creating a successful Product/Service
- Boost your chances of success by making sure your results are achievable and believable
- Don’t waste money and energy trying to convince the “non-believer”
- Why it is important to practice what you preach
- The importance of educating your prospects and customers
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to try new things
- Be ready to deal with Criticism and negativity
- Why is it IMPORTANT to make sure you have good Support
- A Teaser for Part 2 and the importance of the “Pre-Launch”
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- The Facebook Side Hustle Course ( Use Code “WINE” to get $40 off)
- The Millennial Money Man Website
- The Millennial Money Man Community
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!