This is where the money starts flowing and you are paid for the work you have done with the Pre-Launch and Creating the product.
You have masterfully teased your prospects to the point that there is an unofficial competition for who will be the first official purchaser, The email is crafted and you have hit send, then comes the rush of sales.
It is important to understand and remember that you have a plan and still have to execute that plan efficiently and effectively to achieve your goal of a 6 Figure launch.
In this final episode of the 6 Figure Launch Series, we break down our email strategy which we came up with, with assistance from our copywriter Chris. WE share some of the key outlooks and frame of mind we maintained when navigating the launch.
“Sales is about having a conversation, with the understanding that is is NOT always about closing the sale” – Mike Yanda & Bobby Hoyt
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice-weekly podcast the former Band Director (Bobby) and Attorney (Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online business. The duo pull from their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid-back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- The Email strategy we launched the course with
- How to get over the fear of Emailing your subscribers frequently
- Why it is a good idea to send MORE emails to your list
- What is the 25/25/50 Split
- How to seed the idea for the launch
- What is the MOST important email during the launch
- The importance of having urgency during your launch
- Why you should be seeking out and handling objections
- The importance of being flexible with your approach and strategy. The FB Algorithm change and the Cambridge Analytica fiasco
- Why long form Sales pages work and why you should be sending your prospect to the sales page
- Features and Benefits within your copy and why you need both
- How we spent $75 to make back nearly $37,000
- The BIGGEST lesson we took away from our TWO 6 figure launches
Items Mentioned In The Show:
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!