There are plenty of benefits to working in the corporate world, but some people feel they aren’t given the chance to grow at the pace they desire.
On the other hand, there are some who have already risen to the top with a fat salary, however, still feel something’s lacking… And they start to ponder what if they start their own business?
Joining Bobby and Mike in today’s episode, is a CTA certified Life and Business Transformation Coach, a motivational speaker, and a podcast host, Lauren Zoeller. She is also an advocate for a balanced approach to life and business. So if you’re thinking of ditching the corporate world to become an entrepreneur and want to find out the transformation process then go ahead and hit that play button!
“What I’m a firm believer in when it comes to business and the way that I coach business is that a successful business, especially online, has to be rooted in impact. In order for a business to be successful, you have to be clear on how you want to show up in the world for other people and how you want to impact their lives.” – Lauren Zoeller
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- Working through life balance
- The importance of having a purpose
- What the 4-step process is about
- The discovery phase
- The life map and the 16 different categories
- The limiting beliefs
- The roadmap
- The execution and accountability
- What is the power of life coaching
- Your impact on others
- Can you equate money and happiness
- Like energy attracts like energy
- The 3 steps of the roadmap to build an online business
- 4 ways that you can bring clients-in when you have an online business
- Lauren’s module about time management
- The significance of brain dump inventory
- The Quant Method
- Working in intervals
- The moment of confidence
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Lauren Zoeller
- Lauren Zoeller’s Instagram
- Lauren Zoeller’s Podcast: The Balanced Boss Podcast
- FREE Time Management Tools Workbook Download
- FREE 45 Life Strategy Session
- Laptop Empires
- Millennial Money Man
- Red Dirt Marketing Agency
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!