One of the things that makes someone successful in life, whether in business or personal, is learning through failures. Online entrepreneurs and side hustlers are prone to the common mistakes that could make or break their potential to earn a living through the internet. Which is why it is IMPORTANT to understand the reasons why most side hustles fail and to know the right actions you can take to correct these mistakes.
In today’s podcast, we will expose the FOUR main reasons why most side hustles fail and what you can do about them. We are going to be sharing some of the hurdles that we have had to overcome, as well as discuss the 4 key recurring reason why side hustles fail.
“Money is not dirty. Making money doesn’t make you a bad person. Talking about money doesn’t make you a bad person. It doesn’t matter whether it’s about making money or saving money. A lot of people think that sales are dirty, that marketing is dirty, and that’s not true. Sales and marketing are the things that allow you to put your value out into the world and have people actually take it seriously.” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- The four reasons why most side hustles fail
- Why being yourself and sharing your personality is a shortcut to success
- How to make your audience resonate with you
- Why you should focus on the activities that makes money
- The importance of knowing your finances and strategies to increase your revenue
- How to make your offer better and more realistic
- Why you should be getting rid of self-doubt to make your goal attainable
- How to position your offer the right way
- The key reason why knowing your audience’s perspective will set you apart from everyone else
- Why most people quit too early
- Quitting too soon because it’s hard and slow VS Quitting too soon because it isn’t for me
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- The Facebook Side Hustle Course
- The Millenial Money Man
- The Millenial Money Man Group
- Facebook Ads for Bloggers
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!