Most of you, if not all, are well aware that generating traffic is the LIFEBLOOD of blogging business. Creating a blog site can be overwhelming, but acquiring traffic is a different story. You need the traffic to convert into sales or leads. So the question is— how to drive traffic to your blog?
There are many ways, but there’s one simple traffic source that you need to master…
In today’s episode, we talk about Facebook ads. This can be a non-conventional strategy for most of the bloggers, but we have proof that Facebook works for growing a blog.
If you want to build an audience quickly, grow your email list, and make money from your blog faster, then keep that button playing!
“For new bloggers, if you’re brand new, you’re a baby blogger, and you’ve been doing this for 6-8 months, you’re probably at that point where you’re like frustrated because every blogger goes to this phase where you hit a wall and you just couldn’t see the growth that you wanted to see… I promise you if you start running $1 a day traffic ads and start getting more people in, you will start seeing wins. When I say win, I mean like a person joining your email list, a person joining your Facebook group and it’s those little things like just having people kind of get into your orbit and seeing those people come in. It gets you excited to keep going.” – Bobby Hoyt
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How to spend $1 per day on Facebook traffic
- Growing your blog in a nonconventional way
- The algorithm keeps changing
- Facebook campaign objective types
- How do Facebook traffic target people
- Google takes a long time to build a good amount of traffic
- Is Facebook traffic not as high quality
- Warming up the email list
- The 3 different phases
- How to move people through the phases
- Can you bring a thousand people to your site per month for $1 per day
- How can you protect yourself from the Google algorithm changes
- The power of the Facebook group
- Create an ecosystem
- Recommendations for people to create a good traffic ad to their blog post
- Does perfect avatar work in Facebook ad
- What are the targeting options
- What’s the mental place that you need to come from if you want to be successful with Facebook ads
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- FB Ads for Bloggers
- Millennial Money Man
- Laptop Empires
- The Facebook Side Hustle Course
- The Millennial Money Man Community
- Facebook Ads for Bloggers MasterClass
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Leave a Reply