Thinking of quitting your job to focus on your online business? It’s definitely a tough decision to make, with a lot of factors as well as the opinions of other people around you. So, let’s hear it from the people who’ve been there and have pulled it off successfully so that we can learn from their experiences.
So before you quit your 9-5, listen up! Join us for this part 2 episode with Natalie Bacon about knowing how and when to quit your job and go full-time with your online business.
“The only thing that matters is that you believe wholeheartedly that you’ll figure it out… I think what’s important is that you see and visualize yourself as your future self with those results so much. Then you take so much actions that you figure out the how because you know that you’re inevitable, you don’t make the failure means so much.” -Natalie Bacon
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- The struggles to face when deciding to quit your job
- The importance of believing in yourself
- Knowing when to start to take actions
- Understanding other people’s vision for you
- The importance of wanting and believing
- Why it is not useful to worry about worst-case scenario
- Why the support of your significant others is important for you to succeed
- The measurable things to work on
- The importance of always thinking about the future of your business
- The importance of using whatever circumstances you are into your advantage
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- How To Build Your Business While Working Full-time with Natalie Bacon – Episode 111
- Traffic and Conversion Conference
- Lauren McManus
- Create and Go
- Tony Robbins
- Bobby Hoyt
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Dr. Joe Dispenza
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!