Building a business from the ground up while working full time can be very challenging. You probably feel overwhelmed with juggling all the tasks that need to be executed. And you might contemplate whether or not it’s possible.
Indeed, it’s possible! Running your own business while you’re working can be very hard at the onset but numerous entrepreneurs proved that it can be done.
Natalie Bacon is our special guest for today’s podcast episode. A recovering lawyer turned financial planner turned life coach. She’s also an entrepreneur and has an incredible blog and podcast that can very well help you with personal development, money, and online business. If you want to start or you’re in the process of building your business, join us as we discuss the steps and tips to keep in mind while working full-time.
“I’m really intentional about how I want to show up every day… This is just me, full hair, full make-up. I wear heels at home by myself and no one is here to see it. Because it helps me have that momentum and that energy. And in the morning, I coach myself and I think about how do I want to show up today as my best self.” – Natalie Bacon
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How to start building a business while working
- The significance of being clear on your goal
- Level of sacrifice will depend on your goal
- Your goal can evolve overtime
- The importance of acting like the CEO of your company no matter how big or small your business is
- The distinction of a hobby, side hustle and full time
- What should be the primary concern when building a business while working
- The money mindset
- Determine your end goal and then work backward
- The value of evaluating what’s working and what’s not
- What to do to increase productivity and effectiveness to get the most ROI
- How do you handle low energy
- Scheduling and time management
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Natalie Bacon’s Blog – https://nataliebacon.com/blog/
- Natalie Bacon’s Podcast – https://nataliebacon.com/category/podcast/
- Why We Think You Should Start an Online Business – Episode 01
- Getting Ready Every Day – Natalie Bacon
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!