Many people nowadays have joined to numerous Facebook Groups, however, most won’t even know exactly the number nor wouldn’t be able to list every single one. In most cases, there are just few groups that individuals would remember and these are the groups that offer value to them, with good engagement and to where they build relationships with admins and fellow members.
Indeed, creating a Facebook Group can be a goldmine for entrepreneurs to which the premise of a community is to acquire shared interest and common goal that like-minded people want to talk about. Moreover, it is also an effective platform to showcase your expertise on your chosen niche, thus, Facebook Group is truly valuable in general and can definitely make an enormous impact in your marketing strategy.
On today’s episode, let’s go over the things that you need to know about Facebook Groups specifically on how to maintain groups, best practices, and so much more. This will help you as well in making the decision of whether to create your own Facebook Group Page or not.
“It comes back down to… What do we always talk about? Build relationships, build friendships, get to know people, ask them what they need help with and help them with those things and if you focus on the people and you’re a good human being, you’re going to do well.” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- Is it necessary to create a Facebook Group
- How vital is it to create a Facebook Community
- What are the levels of involvement
- Significance of setting the culture in your community
- How to set the tone in your group
- When to ban members
- Ways on how to show up everyday
- Engagement is the key
- The importance of recognizing core members
- Ways on how to give access to your members on which they can’t get it anywhere else
- Strategies on how to grow your Facebook group
- Why do you need to establish up to three questions for people requesting to join the group
- How to utilize email to grow your group
- When to start a Facebook group
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Should I Start a Podcast – Episode 25
- The Millennial Money Man Community
- Millennial Money Blogging Community
- Laptop Empires Course Community
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!