One of the most significant things to focus on when growing a business is client retention. Many say that keeping your existing clients happy is definitely easier than winning new ones. And another tried and true scenario is that satisfied and happy clients are more likely to sing your brand’s praises to their family, friends and colleagues resulting to a stronger brand loyalty.
Nowadays, if you want to have a successful online business, it’s not enough to simply state that your work will speak for itself. It is essential for you to help your clients fall in love with you and your business. How do you do this?…
Join us on today’s episode as we give you a rundown on things that you need to remember and to do in order to make your clients love you and never want to leave you.
“If you do good work for people and you help them, and you’re honest with them when things go wrong and you celebrate when things get well. You just create these relationships and people will just keep coming back to you.” – Bobby Hoyt
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How crucial client retention is to business
- How to show your care for your client
- The importance of why you shouldn’t be looking at your client just like a number
- The impact of client communication to your business
- Why speed of delivery is king
- What are the long term views as a result of having a good relationship with clients
- How to use communication to convert audience to be your loyal readers
- The significance of responding to your audience in a timely manner
- What “one connection at a time builds your audience” means in blogging world
- Why personal connection is very important
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- The Facebook Side Hustle Course
- Facebook Ads for Bloggers
- The Millennial Money Man Website
- Red Dirt Marketing Agency
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Leave a Reply