When it comes to pricing, people tend to lose their minds! The fear and uncertainty if people will buy the products or not are just some of the issues with product pricing. If we come to think about it, this is not as complicated as we think it is yet it is not as easy as pulling numbers out of thin air.
So for today’s episode, we will discuss how to find that sweet spot when setting the price of your products. This one is exciting because we will also give you insights about giving discounts and other tips on pricing your products!
“No matter what you create, not everyone’s going to be successful so our goal is to create more successes than the industry standard, as many as we possibly can. But you have to protect the reputation and success of your product, and that means seeing the red flags…” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How to find that sweet spot to pricing your products
- Low ticket vs High ticket products
- The importance of knowing your audience
- To whom is your course for, the value of your course, and your goal
- The importance of your products tied up to your experience
- When to give discount on your course
- Some useful precautions when giving discount
- Tips for people who asks for deep discounts or those who ask for free
- The value of protecting the success rate and reputation of your product
- How to be confident and comfortable in your pricing
- How to identify red flags from your customers
- The importance of knowing your mission and its impact to pricing your product
- Evaluating and to go with your gut after
- Starting lower vs Lowballing
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Millennial Money Man
- Grant Sabatier
- How to Create Great SEO Content in 2019 with Grant Sabatier
- Facebook Side Hustle Course
- Larry Ludwig
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Leave a Reply