The Sales Page is considered as the heart and soul that will drive your marketing and lead generation efforts more effective. It is one of the indispensable components of your overall marketing strategy aiming to turn visits into conversions.
It therefore only makes sense that you do as much as you can to address your visitors’ potential hesitations and convince them to take the action you want them to take while they are on your sales page.
On today’s episode, joining us is the GENIUS behind the sales pages of Facebook Side Hustle Course and Facebook Ads for Bloggers, Chris Orzechowski. Let’s listen straight from the horse’s mouth, how to structure launches, the different styles and approaches on how to write an effective sales pages.
“When I had to write those sales letters to sell those stuff (his gym equipment and other stuff), I had all this knowledge from all these books and everything and I said okay, this is all great, there’s a million different lead types, different headline forms, all these different things that I could use but at the end of the day like it’s not about all that stuff. It’s like what do I need to say to sell all those products, right? What do I need to convince people of, what is the big problem they have, what is the main benefit, how do I prove that we can deliver that benefit and how do I make this an awesome proposition for them to get started. If we could do all four of those things then we’ll most likely make the sale and I wrote that letter, it was very straight to the point and I sold my $5k worth stuff in a month.” – Chris Orzechowski
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- The importance of setting deadlines
- Is writing a sales letter hard?
- Why you need to know your audience
- Can bloggers buy readers?
- What ‘loading your subconscious’ is about
- How do you sell a product
- How a 5-minute conversation can affect Chris’ writing
- Who’s fault is it if you have an incredible content and no one will ever see
- The traffic fairy
- The competition in Google
- Writing to a group of people vs Writing to one person
- How choosing the correct curiosity and benefit can greatly contribute to the success of your sales page
- What is Chris’ style in addressing objections
- How copyboarding works
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Chris Orzechowski
- Chris Orzechowski’s New Coaching Program
- Facebook Side Hustle Course
- Facebook Ads for Bloggers
- John Carlton’s ad “The Amazing Secrets of a One-Legged Golfer”
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene M. Schwartz
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!