Knowing how to have work/life balance is an IMPORTANT topic not only to online business owners but also to all entrepreneurs. This is something many of us struggle with a lot of times which makes us ask ourselves — is this even possible? How hard do I need to hustle to create work/life balance?
In today’s episode we will talk about the experiences We went through in order to create the work/life balance that we have now with our businesses and how we are continuing to work working on to achieving the kind of balance we ultimately want.
“It’s interesting to me that successful people often suggests to other people that they should find work/life balance when they themselves didn’t use balance to become successful”: – Ramit Sethi, “I Will Teach You How to be Rich”
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How to have work/life balance as a blogger and an online coach
- The unhealthy side of having no work/life balance
- Doing the work and making some sacrifices
- The “Fire”
- Knowing when to stop
- Creating leverage, systems, and automations
- Outsourcing and hiring people
- Creating work/life balance on what your business is
- What people think work/life balance is and our own views about it
- Hustling before retirement
- Defining your own level of success
- Focusing on the things that are important in your business
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Ramit Sethi “I Will Teach You How to Be Rich”
- The Facebook Side Hustle Course
- The Millenial Money Man Website
- The Millenial Money Man Community
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!