Affiliate marketing is presumably everyone’s dream. It’s a great way for bloggers to drive revenue. Imagine, you don’t even need to sell your own products (you can if you want to) and yet, this can enable you a steady stream of passive income if executed properly and effectively.
Joining us again on today’s episode is Alex Nerney- one of the highest paid bloggers in the biz and also co-founder of Avocadu and Create and Go. We discuss what to keep in mind to level up your affiliate marketing game. Now, if you’re wondering if it’s REALLY possible to make 10k per month through affiliate marketing then ponder no more, this episode is for you!
“Weave in your story. The most important part of sales is to put in your story into these things. If you’re talking about an email self funnel, you better be all up in there. And if you think you’re going to be like keep an arm’s distance and make $10k a month, I got bad news for you, it’s not going to work because people are going to feel that distance. They’re not going to be able to connect with you. If they don’t connect with you, they ain’t going to buy.” – Alex Nerney
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- Levels of Affiliate Marketing
- Your niche plays a bigger role
- What are the things to do to get to the next level in affiliate marketing
- Significance of being story focused
- What to consider in determining which one to promote, either your course or affiliate product in a particular content
- Importance of web design
- The stigma of affiliate marketing
- How do you decide what affiliate product to promote
- Affiliate sales mitigating operating costs
- What is the biggest truth about 6-figure affiliate marketing
- Selling affiliate products because of bonuses
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Alex Nerney
- Alex’s Pro Blogger Bundle Course
- Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
- Create and Go
- How to Make Money with Info Products – Episode 87
- Jeff Rose
- Jeff Walker
- Ben Settle
- Chris Orzechowski
- Laptop Empires
- Millennial Money Man
- Millennial Money Blogging Community
- The Facebook Side Hustle Course
- ClickFunnel Affiliate Link
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!