The Facebook Side Hustle course is our most successful online course to date, not only because of the thousands of students who enrolled during our launches but more so because of the people whose life changed significantly in terms of their finances.
If you have the expertise or knowledge on a certain topic, why not share it with others by creating your very own online course? Aside from the fact that this is a good way to earn money online, it’s also always a nice idea to help other people.
On today’s episode, we’ll talk about ideas on how to start creating a topic for your online course. If you haven’t reached that level of expertise yet to create an online course, perhaps, this podcast episode could ignite and motivate you to become an authority on the niche you are currently mastering.
“If you got a great skill to share or you got knowledge to share, you should put it out there. The internet and courses like this are quickly becoming like the new education, like you can go learn skill to make money from YouTube right straight up…” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- What your course should be about
- The importance of putting up a high quality course and overdelivering in value
- How to make money creating courses
- How to know if your course is something that people would want
- The value of your reputation and what you’re truly expert at
- How to know if your are in a good spot to make your very own course online
- The strategy on how to sell and launch a course before you make the actual thing
- Why it is important that the course you are creating is something you really believe in
- The importance of making your course achievable and fitting to your audience
- The value of time leverage
- The categories you need to look at when creating a course
- The importance of validating your ideas
- The What to’s, Why to’s and the How to’s
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Launch That Blog
- Millennial Money Man Community
- Facebook Side Hustle Course
- Facebook Ads for Bloggers
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
- Create an Online Course in 7 Days
- Why Your First Online Course On Your Blog Should Be Free – Episode 15
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!