As a new freelancer, it is normal to have this fire and desire to start getting out fresh content as often as possible. When you start creating content regularly, at some point the flame may die down. Since you’re new in your chosen niche, you may feel like you’re running out of ideas. Once this feeling kicks in, sooner or later you will hit a creative block. Even worse- it could sometimes lead to impostor syndrome.
If you want to keep your head in the game and establish a fluid workflow around content creation, then stick with us on today’s episode. We have rounded up the processes and techniques that we’re utilizing and it’s helpful to have these ideas up your sleeve to prevent and overcome such situations.
“You can talk about something that someone else already talked about but your personality, your life experience is going to make it totally different.” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- Importance of not talking about something that you don’t know
- How to breakdown a piece of content to smaller component parts
- Heading and the subheadings
- Talking about experiences, struggles and fears
- Documenting not just creating
- Weaving story into your content
- Significance of listing your ideas
- Using mistake to create a connection with your audience
- Power of Infotainment
- Impostor Syndrome
- Why do you need to see the content of what others are doing
- Use of recommended search terms
- Can you turn a topic into 2 pieces of content
- Impact of taking stories and tying them into a lesson
- Why take time to research
- Is it okay to have a repeat topic
- The power of edit button
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Millennial Money Man
- The Facebook Side Hustle Course
- Document, Don’t Create: Creating Content That Builds Your Personal Brand – GaryVee
- Laptop Empires Course Community
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!