Did it ever cross your mind what it’s like to be an agency owner?
On today’s episode, our very own Mike Yanda, the co-founder of LaptopEmpires.com and owner of Red Dirt Marketing agency shares how he runs his own business with a systematic approach. Let’s take a glimpse of what his typical day looks like and find out how he tosses many different roles and responsibilities for the success of the entire agency.
“Everyone should start an online business, everyone should have a side hustle but not everyone should be an entrepreneur. And what we mean by that is that everyone should give it a shot to see if it’s a good fit for them because the upside is so high but if it’s not a fit for you, if you don’t have the personality, it doesn’t make sense then you shouldn’t be doing it because there are people that shouldn’t be entrepreneurs.” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- What’s Mike’s client work looks like in the morning
- Time spent in client’s account per week
- What to do if you’re having difficulty delegating tasks on your list
- Two questions you need to ask yourself if you have a lot going on your to-do list
- Where did Mike learn to create the specific systems that the team is using
- How long did it take for Mike to implement the systems for the team to use
- Changes in the systems
- Mike’s plan for his agency
- What is the most stressful thing about owning an agency
- Is there a perfect business model out there
- Dealing with client work
- What part of running his business Mike enjoyed the most
- Three things you need to keep in mind on when to scale your business
- The significance of delegating tasks to someone who can help you with
- How did Mike get to a point where he tells what the client should do instead of being told what to do
- The importance of setting boundaries with your client
- Will Mike push his kids to entrepreneurship
Items Mentioned In The Show:
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Leave a Reply