Email marketing is one of the best and innovative ways of building a relationship and gaining the trust of potential customers. Having said this, it’s considered an essential tool for your business and if you aren’t doing it yet, you’re probably missing out a lot!
On today’s episode, join us as we explain why email marketing is such a big deal for every blogger. We also uncover the best practices you can apply to achieve favorable results. Last but definitely not the least, we share an email copywriting training facilitated by Bobby which you can find here in the show notes. Just grab the free link!
“If you’re concern that your emails are upsetting your list then you need to write better emails… If you’re writing a good email, you shouldn’t be ashamed to give it to people or worried about giving it to people because it’s useful.” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- Email marketing is a big deal
- Why email marketing is the low-hanging fruit for most bloggers
- Finding the right people
- Effects of having too many call to actions in an email
- What are the best practices in email marketing
- Do you need to follow a strict schedule in sending emails
- Effective formats in email marketing
- Building a relationship and trust through emails
- What to do if you think that your emails are upsetting your list
- The concept of writing emails in your voice
- Does size (list) matter when it comes to email marketing
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Email Copywriting Training facilitated by Bobby
- John Lee Dumas
- Melyssa Griffin
- Matt Furey
- Chris Orzechowski
- Dean Jackson
- Millennial Money Man
- Laptop Empires
- Credit Card Fraud: How to Report It and What to Do Next
- How I Schedule My Day – Episode 77
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!