In this day and age, YouTube is considered one of the most powerful and popular search engines in the world, so jumping on the YouTube bandwagon is a good idea for your business. Now, creating a YouTube channel may be simple but growing your subscribers is one heck of a different story.
We’re thrilled that Jeff Rose graces us once again with his presence in today’s podcast episode to help us further understand the YouTube world. Jeff is a financial planner, author, successful entrepreneur and he’s best known for his personal finance blog Good Financial Cents, and his Wealth Hacker™ blog. Jeff also has a growing YouTube channel which is Wealth Hacker – Jeff Rose. If you want to know how he gains real traction and how he grows his subscribers from 9k to 150k+ in 9 Months then tap that play button!
“Of all the things that I did, the one thing that I had missed from the beginning especially hiring the professional videographer is to treat YouTube as its own ecosystem, as its own community.” – Jeff Rose
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- What got Jeff into doing YouTube when he’s already doing so well with the blog
- The Google Panda update
- How did Jeff get from 0 to 9k subscribers
- Importance of investing in YouTube course
- The importance of choosing a timely topic
- What was the main thing that Jeff focuses-on to acquire the rapid growth from 9k to 150k+ subscribers
- The significance of treating YouTube as its own ecosystem
- What content borrowing is all about
- What is the process that works well for Jeff in creating a video
- How often is Jeff publishing videos
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Jeff Rose YouTube channel: Wealth Hacker – Jeff Rose
- Jeff Rose Wealth Hacker™ blog: https://wealthhackerlabs.com/
- Jeff Rose Personal finance blog: https://www.goodfinancialcents.com/
- Jeff Rose – Forbes Contributor
- Laptop Empires YouTube channel
- Video Traffic Academy by James Wedmore
- Primalbranding: Create Belief Systems that Attract Communities
- How Jeff Rose Grew His Monthly Blogging Revenue From $16,500 to $102,000 in 24 Months – Episode 103
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!