Growing a business ain’t easy especially if you’re a solopreneur, but what happens when you’ve established your business and you don’t have the time to do it all anymore? That’s when you should start looking for help. Building and managing a team enables you to grow your business even more.
Listen to our 72nd episode as we discuss how we love having a team and the great things it brought to our business. Learn some tips on how to manage them, delegate tasks, and make use of your free time effectively so you can make more money and invest in your business more.
“If you think that you don’t have enough work that you could give them, you’re wrong… you just don’t think about it. People are smart, everybody has talents and so anything that you can do, someone else can do and a lot of things they can do better than you…” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- Why we love having a team
- How do you make that jump from being a solopreneur to a team
- The difference of working on your business and building your business
- The amount of time you could save and the time you can use for other significant things in your business
- The importance of believing in the potential of other people
- Finding out the things you can do and the things you can let others do and tips on how to do it
- The value of focusing on high impact things on your business
- The importance of investing more on your business — money, time, and manpower
- Tips on how to offload tasks to others
- The importance of creating workflows
Items Mentioned In The Show:
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Leave a Reply