When it comes to your finances, tracking every dollar spent is important to avoid asking yourself where your money went or go into panic mode when a big one (like taxes!) comes in.
On today’s episode, let’s hear from top CPA and financial guru Belinda Rosenblum as she tackles the importance of knowing and tracking your business finances. What’s more exciting is that she’ll teach you how this can actually be done in only 10 minutes a month! There are also many goodies on this episode so don’t miss out!
“One of the key parts here is that we want you to learn how to use money as a tool for growth and to be able to really understand your spending in your business as investments in your business, but a lot of times you can’t do it when it just feels so scarce. So if you take on this different outlook, then you can actually start to make better choices where you’re going to spend your money and you can make sure that you are getting the return on investment.” – Belinda Rosenblum
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- The importance of knowing your numbers and how important that is
- Paying attention to your money and taking your finances to the next level
- Some of the biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make with their money
- The importance of planning for profit and knowing where it is going
- How to set money aside for taxes
- The importance of having a reserve account
- The value of looking at your revenue and revenue streams
- Why you should be looking at your expenses
- Why you should put money on a separate tax account
- Your owner’s compensation or how much you’re paying yourself
- The value of learning how to use your money as a tool for growth
- The importance of owning and charging your value
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Belinda Rosenblum of ownyourmoney.com
- Fincon 2019
- Dashboard – Know + Track the Most Important Numbers in Your Business… in just 10 Minutes a Month!
- Scalability Plan – A free coaching experience to create your financial plan so you can have the team, impact, income, and freedom you’ve always wanted!
- Scalability Secret – Discover the 2-step anti-hustle shortcut to the business and life of your dreams!
- Sales page
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Leave a Reply