If you want to earn more money from your business, whether it’s a new one or a more established business– you need to think of creative ways and desirable offers that will attract both new clients and existing ones. Sometimes, these ideas are the simplest ones that you just think less about and require you to move out of your comfort zone.
On this 91st episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast, we will be talking about how you could make more money with simple strategies we have done in our own businesses. So if you are ready to earn more this week, then don’t miss out on this episode!
“If you’re ready to make more money right now and you have an established business or even a business that is newer but you’re still not bringing in money, look at your business and go “What’s the next thing I can do right now to bring in more money?”, “Am I comfortable?” If I am uncomfortable I just need to get past that and go do it.”: – Bobby Hoyt
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- The common ways to make money
- About getting more clients, getting more sales
- Charging more money and increasing your rate reasonably
- Increasing the LTV of your clients
- Some strategies people think less about but are very easy
- The importance of making use of referral partnerships
- Email blast, webinars, and challenge programs for your offer
- The importance of getting the feel of what your market is for your services
- Strategies for raising your prices
- About working your price with the different types of clients
- What to consider before raising your prices
- The importance of going out of your comfort zone
Items Mentioned In The Show:
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Leave a Reply