We recently wrapped up our Facebook Side Hustle course launch for January and so our topic in today’s podcast episode is just timely.
We noticed that many of you are very much interested in creating your own information product. But creating one can be a little daunting and overwhelming to some. We heard you, we listened and now, we are thrilled to impart once again the things that we are very passionate about… Course launches! If you want to know the 3 keys to a successful course launch then hit that play button.
“If you have a product, sell it. If it’s going to help people then you should really sell it and feel good about it.” – Bobby Hoyt
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- Why should you listen to Bobby & Mike about launching a course
- Who this course creation is for
- The importance of a solid email copy in launching a course
- Planning your launch from an email perspective
- The nurturing process
- Planning on a tech side/troubleshooting aspect of course delivery
- The significance of setting the culture of the course group from the beginning
- Having a great offer
- Why your actions for the months that you’re not launching determine your success in a launch
- Is it true that people look at your content pieces before they purchase from you
- The value of emailing your list even if you’re not launching
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- The Facebook Side Hustle Course
- Laptop Empires
- Red Dirt Marketing Agency
- Millennial Money Man
- 6-Fig Launch Part 1: Creating the Product – Episode 02
- 6-Fig Launch Part 2: The Pre-Launch – Episode 03
- 6-Fig Launch Part 3: The Launch – Episode 04
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!