Earning money and taking care of your growing family are both vital tasks. However, meeting your family’s financial needs while being readily available for your children and/or spouse can be truly challenging if you have a 9-to-5 job. And these are the very reasons why many are dreaming to own a business.
Joining Bobby and Mike in today’s podcast episode, are the passive income experts and also the founders of withthekings.com, Dillon and Sarah King. This couple believes in family first. They made it their goal to help and support others in creating a hands-free business so others can also experience the best of both worlds!
“The number one thing is to just make a decision to commit to making this happen for yourself… Start taking action, it doesn’t have to be courses but whatever it is that you feel you need to do to move to the next phase of your life, don’t wait on that. Start today and start taking action towards your dreams.” – Dillon King
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this weekly podcast, the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- One on one coaching vs Group coaching
- Taking back the time
- What does automated the business mean
- What are the 2 pieces of the automated puzzle
- How does the automated client attraction work
- Challenges with extended payment plans
- How to follow up with the payment
- Mindset about money
- The power of automation
- Why branding is the unsung hero
- How do the Kings help people who think they don’t have anything to offer for a course
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Dillon and Sarah King, founders of withthekings.com
- Learn more about their business model (including a detailed financial breakdown) in their free video series. Get their free video series here: https://withthekings.com/podcastgift
- Laptop Empires
- Red Dirt Marketing Agency
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!