Sending email oftentimes is second nature to most of us. It plays a significant part of our everyday lives, may it be for personal or professional communication.
Having said all these, it is known to everyone that email marketing has been a staple for many entrepreneurs especially during a product launch. Email marketing is one of the most profitable and powerful digital marketing channels that allows you to engage and communicate with your audience or prospect in a way that is pertinent, prompt and cost-efficient.
Get ready to learn on today’s episode, as we cover the important things you ever wanted to know regarding launching a course with email marketing. Brace yourself in reaping the rewards if you follow and go about it wisely.
“You’ve got to do things that you feel good about but this is the same thing, if you’re building a product that you believe in and that you think is good and you are not just trying to throw something together to make money. And if you believe that you can help people then selling is not dirty, right? As long as you’re treating people well like it’s not a big deal. I firmly believe when we sell our product that we’re giving people the opportunity to change their damn lives and we’ve seen it enough. I fully believe like if you do this, if you start an online business in the way that we show you and you follow the instructions, you’re gonna get results, you’re gonna make money and it’s gonna have a huge impact on your life. And so, I’ll sell you that all day because I know that I can help you build a better life.” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How can you make your audience love you through email marketing
- Determine ultimate goal of your email marketing during a launch
- How significant overcoming objection is
- How to address people with lack of confidence through your email
- Sales are dirty?
- What does it mean when you feel bad promoting your product
- How storytelling plays a great role in email marketing
- How writing the way you talk changes things
- What is the format for an email launch
- Importance of understanding that you are not selling your course with your email
- Should you explain your course through your email
- How many purpose and call to action should your email have
- Should you pause everything else when you are launching a product
- How to have a strong call to action
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Chris Orzechowski
- Ben Settle
- Pat Flynn
- Ben Poggemiller
- 6-Fig Launch Part 1: Creating the Product – Episode 02
- 6-Fig Launch Part 2: The Pre-Launch – Episode 03
- 6-Fig Launch Part 3: The Launch – Episode 04
- The Facebook Side Hustle Course
- Facebook Ads for Bloggers
- Millennial Money Mastermind
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!