It takes a very creative mind to compose awesome copywriting that generates businesses millions of dollars in profit. Chris Orzechowski, our professional copywriter, knows how to pull it off and presents copywriting that is well-versed, engaging, and attracts leads big time.
On our 70th episode let’s learn what a day in life of a professional copywriter like Chris looks like. If you are planning to become a copywriter like him, perhaps, this podcast could provide you with useful information on how to start copywriting as a side hustle, and who knows, you might make it a full-time source of living just like what Chris does.
“The deadlines aren’t going to stop… it doesn’t matter what’s going on with my business, the deadlines are still going to be there whether you do the content for yourself or not, that’s just the constant and you just need to make a decision like are you going to sneak in some of your own stuff first… I just focus on building one new asset every single week.” – Chris Orzechowski
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- What it’s like being a professional copywriter
- Doing copywriting as a side hustle to full-time
- How to schedule the days and being regimented despite the changes week by week
- What’s the work look like being a copywriter
- The importance of having a team to make things easier
- How to balance the actual content creation part and the business management part
- The value of getting ahead of the deadlines
- The importance of building assets for yourself
- How to build your own assets one at a time while doing work for your clients
- How much time spent on consuming helpful content to learn and develop vs the amount of work to do
- How to get started into copywriting
- How to generate clients for copywriting
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Chris Orzechowski
- Day in the Life of a Full-time Blogger – Episode 68
- Day in the Life of an Agency Owner – Episode 69
- Secret to Crafting a Killer Sales Page – Episode 22
- Abbey Woodcock
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Leave a Reply