As an entrepreneur, you are very much aware that handling objections is a process that begins the very moment you launch your course. People are naturally skeptical, which means objections are mandatory and inevitable, but also need to be handled and overcome.
Handling objection is an integral part of sales. It’s a way to alleviate your prospects’ concern by responding properly in a timely manner. Addressing these objections is better off than avoiding them, therefore, it’s important to identify the types of objections you’re facing to handle them efficiently and effectively.
Join us on today’s episode as we share the ways to classify the objections during a course launch. We also share the processes that we utilize based on our experience and can undoubtedly help you in handling sales objections.
“If you believe in your course, you want people talking about it publicly and that shouldn’t scare you.” – Mike Yanda
Welcome to the Laptop Empires podcast hosted by Bobby Hoyt (Millennial Money Man) and Mike Yanda (Red Dirt Marketing Co).
In this twice weekly podcast the former Band Director(Bobby) and Attorney(Mike) share cutting-edge strategies for growing an online businesses. The duo pull on their experiences building blogs, online communities, and courses to grow businesses for themselves and other business owners.
Every episode is packed with content and actionable strategies presented in a laid back, conversational manner. No topic is too big or small for this no-filter show about making money online and having fun doing it.
Whether you’re a full-time entrepreneur, side hustler, or you’re thinking about joining this crazy online business world, you’ll want to join the Laptop Empires crew each Monday and Thursday and learn how to create an online business that lasts.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- The importance of committing the time to talk to people who have questions
- How to handle objections
- How to identify people who will buy vs who will not buy
- Why put an effort in creating your sales page
- Importance of updating the sales page
- Why do you need to determine the concerns, fears and goals of your prospect
- Why are testimonials sometimes don’t do great
- Figuring out people with real questions vs troll & argument
- How to handle objection via email
- What are the 4 categories of people who have objections
- Importance of showing compassion
- Impact of overselling to people who do not need to buy the course
- What to do with people who don’t read the content of sales page
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Launch That Blog
- The Facebook Side Hustle Course
- Introducing Launch That Blog – Episode 47
- Millennial Money Man
- Laptop Empires
- 6-Fig Launch Part 1: Creating the Product – Episode 02
- 6-Fig Launch Part 2: The Pre-Launch – Episode 03
- 6-Fig Launch Part 3: The Launch – Episode 04
- Secret to Crafting a Killer Sales Page with Chris Orzechowski – Episode 22
- Chris Orzechowski
- Facebook Ads for Bloggers
- Laptop Empires Course Community
- The Millennial Money Man Community
Contact Bobby & Mike:
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Laptop Empires Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
Leave a Reply